Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Harish


Three little words make my day a little brighter
Three little words as good as a three day spa
Three little words that make me fly
Three little words take me high into the sky

Make me smile every day those three little words
They take my breath away those three little words
Please say them again those three little words
I'd give it all away for those three little words

Three little words the first time they were said
Made my head spin those three little words did
Three little words penned down on parchment
brought tears to my eyes those three little words did

Simple songs they make me sing all day and night
I'm humming all the time be it cloudy or bright
Powerful as a drug they let me sleep so sound
Solid as a wall they keep my feet on the ground

They make you a promise with every syllable
They tell you my story like I never could
They make me yours to always cherish and love
They are all I have for you from my treasure trove

3 comments:

avinash said...

Poetry!! That too on the three most common words in life .. Very well expressed..
Fyi, there are people who give a damn about your blog ;-) . So keep writing ,will be waiting :-P

avinash said...

Poetry!! That too on the three most common words in life .. Very well expressed..
Fyi, there are people who give a damn about your blog ;-) . So keep writing ,will be waiting :-P

anusha said...

:) Thanks Avinash!